New York State Homeowner Assistance Fund
The New York State Homeowner Assistance Fund (NYS HAF) is a federally funded program dedicated to assisting homeowners who are at risk of default, foreclosure, or displacement as a result of a financial hardship caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Apply if you’re a homeowner who is:
- Behind or in forbearance on their mortgage
- In default on a reverse mortgage
- Behind on their property taxes, water, or sewage bills
- Behind on monthly maintenance charges of your coop or condo
- Behind on their chattel loans, retail installment contracts, or other types of home purchase loans and/or lot rent
Applying does not guarantee funding. Please apply here. The deadline is February 2nd, 2022.